Please Note: THIS FORUM IS PATIENT MODERATED AND IS NOT CONNECTED TO ANY CLINIC OR DOCTOR. IF YOU WISH TO CONTACT A CERTAIN DOCTOR OR CLINIC, PLEASE LOOK IN THE ASK THE DOCTOR SECTION FOR DOCTOR OR CLINIC PHONE NUMBERS AND EMAIL ADDRESSES.

Home || Contact Us || Help Registering and Participating || Disclaimer

SeaChange now offers CBD Oil

Barbara and Jeannine's Book

Bea Luis Memorial

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PLEASE SIGN ANF SHARE THIS PETITION RE: Stem Cell Research

THANKS again, CONNIE!!!!

Would you mind sending me the e-mail message you sent? My email is jsmjsmjsmjsm@yahoo.co.uk (NOT yahoo.COM)

Barbara,

I'm at 122 signatures; so the new goal is two hundred. At a certain point, signon.org will try to attract national media attention. Once the organization has decided the petition has enough signatures (there is no specific number required ) it will deliver it to the President.

Also, Barbara, if you would e-mail me your personal story, I will share that in my efforts to get more signatures.

Thanks Again!

Z

ZiZi
    I see you are getting close to 200. I also still see some of my contacts signing. I hope more will soon.
    Connie

thank you so very much for all of your assistance!!!!

ZiZi - My personal story is the same as everyone else suffering from a disease or condition that affects their quality of life. I believe that we are being denied our civil rights by not being allowed to access our own body parts for treatment that could potentially save our lives or improve them greatly. There is no precedent for this and the FDA is over reaching.

We are dealing with many in the industry who have conflicts of interest. If people were to get healed, it would be a huge threat to many financially. That's what we are up against.
    First treatment in 2007. Pioneering ever since.

Barbara

thank you, barbara!!!!