Please Note: THIS FORUM IS PATIENT MODERATED AND IS NOT CONNECTED TO ANY CLINIC OR DOCTOR. IF YOU WISH TO CONTACT A CERTAIN DOCTOR OR CLINIC, PLEASE LOOK IN THE ASK THE DOCTOR SECTION FOR DOCTOR OR CLINIC PHONE NUMBERS AND EMAIL ADDRESSES.

Home || Contact Us || Help Registering and Participating || Disclaimer

SeaChange now offers CBD Oil

Barbara and Jeannine's Book

Bea Luis Memorial

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "The Stem Cells They Don't Want You to Have" by Dr. Centeno

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Stem cell message!!!

Hi Everyone,

I"M DEFINETELY IN ON THIS MISSION! I'll make copies & hand it out to anyone whom i meet in the pain clinic waiting lobby!Those of us suffering in pain need to be aware of HEALTHY alternatives to medicine! It is such ashame that the FDA had to gaul to label stem cells as medicine! It's a conspiracey with the FDA/GOVERMENT/& PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES!!!!...........PEG

Blog Entries

And don't forget academia. Many researchers own patents that would become worthless if our own stem cells administered by doctors can provide cures or improved quality of life. Research institutions also like the flow of taxpayer funds for their endless research.
    First treatment in 2007. Pioneering ever since.

Barbara

Wink real or fake malware warning for link

When I click on the link, I get this message? is it real or fake? I am afraid to proceed. It pops up in big box (red)

The Website Ahead Contains Malware!
    Google Chrome has blocked access to www.regenexx.com for now.
    Even if you have visited this website safely in the past, visiting it now is very likely to infect your computer with malware.
    Malware is malicious software that causes things like identity theft, financial loss, and permanent file deletion. Learn more

Blog Entries

I sent Dr. Centeno an e-mail asking about the website. They may have had a hacker. I really don't know. In the meantime, here is the phone number for Regenexx. 303-429-6448

Barbara

Blog Entries

Jenine - I just got an e-mail back from Dr. Centeno. He said this is the second time that it's happened and if you are using Chrome or Google to access it, it could be down all day because it takes Google a while to unflag it. If you have Internet Explorer, you should be able to access it now with no problem.

Barbara

There are a lot of conflicting opinions on stem cells. I think we need to push the governments' approval on medical use of stem cells.

Blog Entries

The practice of medicine is not regulated by the FDA. The problem is that the FDA has encroached on this practice by claiming that our own stem cells are "drugs" and therefore must be regulated. Do you have any suggestions on how to reverse the FDA's decision?

Barbara

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by barbara View Post
    Dr. Centeno's book really belongs in the Spotlight section, however, replies can't be posted there. He has asked me to post the link to his website where you can download the pdf for free. He is not going to charge anything right now, but would like members to provide feedback on whether or not he has clarified the arguments clearly enough. If you feel he has not, then please post a reply as to how better he could do that, in your opinion. Don't be shy as he truly welcomes any help we can give him. I will then forward him the comments. You can also send them to me in a private message if you prefer and I will send them to him.

We have to get mobile and make the general public aware of this issue. His book will hopefully give you all the insight as to what really is at stake here. Many members of this forum have died. Could stem cell therapy have saved them? Does anyone care about those of us that are sick? Do we have a right to use our own stem cells or any of our own body parts as we wish? Are we being controlled like a flock of sheep by the FDA, Big Pharma, the research industry, politicians? What is it going to take to turn the tide? These are all important questions. His book will address many of these issues. Then it is up to us to decide if we are simply going to do nothing or if we are going to fight.

http://www.regenexx.com/2012/07/the-...p-finish-town/
    Barb,

From the FDA, we will never have their way of thinking swayed. I strongly believe that the FDA and academic researchers continue to advocate, regulate, and finally control all SCT’s from a typical mindset of cynicism and perception towards the general public. When you attend most academic conferences they are often dominated by themes of patronizing ridiculing the general public. Academic researchers and experts gather to trade cynical observations about flyover country and then awards those that mock the general public the best. The stupidity of Americans necessitates and justifies all kinds of manipulations aimed at raising them up out of their failure to follow the example set by the higher beings inhabiting the elitist institutions flooded by researchers and PhDs that have mostly occupied our top federal agencies like our beloved FDA. Look at Gruber, his outspoken truths is a perfect example of this mindset. Medical practice is way too controlled by the will and needs of the general public which inevitably is doomed by failure in their minds. Never mind that history is crystal clear and proves contrary to that thinking. For them, we are too stupid to make decisions on our own. Even if you’re the patient desperately waiting on the sidelines for a treatment. In conclusion, the FDA, academic researchers, and politicians that support this mindset, they see our opinions as meaningless and worthless.

Blog Entries

LLL6521 - I agree with you. We are all being Gruberized by those who consider themselves intellectually superior. Thankfully, countries like Japan are rapidly moving ahead because of their desire to bring life saving techniques to their populace. In this country, the emphasis is on how much money can this industry net those involved. There isn't the cohesiveness of everyone working together to find cures.

Barbara

Blog Entries

Barb,

You are so right. Until then, when Japan and other countries bypass us in SCT's which I think they have already, there may be an outcry from the general public. Maybe they will start asking themselves, ‘how is it that the most economically powerful and medically advanced country does not have these treatment here?’ We obviously know the answer to that, but maybe public will start asking and maybe some politicians will start listening.