Please Note: THIS FORUM IS PATIENT MODERATED AND IS NOT CONNECTED TO ANY CLINIC OR DOCTOR. IF YOU WISH TO CONTACT A CERTAIN DOCTOR OR CLINIC, PLEASE LOOK IN THE ASK THE DOCTOR SECTION FOR DOCTOR OR CLINIC PHONE NUMBERS AND EMAIL ADDRESSES.

Home || Contact Us || Help Registering and Participating || Disclaimer

SeaChange now offers CBD Oil

Barbara and Jeannine's Book

Bea Luis Memorial

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stem Cells Treatment in India

Ask Dr. Kadish to put you in touch with them. Patient W. is a member of this forum. I believe he would be truthful about his treatment, but it would be best for you to work with Dr. Kadish to get introduced to him. He said he thought the patients would be glad to correspond with you, so please just ask him to get you in contact with them.
    First treatment in 2007. Pioneering ever since.

Barbara

I already sent him an Email asking to give me his patients contacts

I am still waiting his reply

If anybody in this forum tried his treatment, can update us with the results

His treatment costing 15,000 $ and thats why I want to be sure of what Iam doing

I might visit his within next month

Lucas - I contacted Dr.Kadish and he said he is current in all his responses to patients who are interested in treatment for CMT. He asked me to request that you resend your request to him. I would put Attn: Dr. Kadish, your name and Stem Cell Pioneer member in the subject line. That should make it clear that you are the one I e-mailed him about.

Barbara

Barbara,

we are in touch and he just sent me an EMG Report of a young guy who is diagnosed with CMT

My Real Name is Nasir and I just contacted him and willing to go as soon as possible

When I come back I'll update this forum with the results

Thanks Barb

You're welcome. We will look forward to hearing about the treatment when you return.

Barbara