Please Note: THIS FORUM IS PATIENT MODERATED AND IS NOT CONNECTED TO ANY CLINIC OR DOCTOR. IF YOU WISH TO CONTACT A CERTAIN DOCTOR OR CLINIC, PLEASE LOOK IN THE ASK THE DOCTOR SECTION FOR DOCTOR OR CLINIC PHONE NUMBERS AND EMAIL ADDRESSES.

Home || Contact Us || Help Registering and Participating || Disclaimer

SeaChange now offers CBD Oil

Barbara and Jeannine's Book

Bea Luis Memorial

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hearing Restoration Project

I donate to the Hearing Restoration Project, and I hope the money is going for good. I don't give to political candidates, because like I said, it's about trying to figure out which is the lesser of the two evils. Anybody who gets nominated owes a lot of favors for a lot of people. You can't get there otherwise.

And I totally agree with you on the FDA. The foxes are guarding the hen house. It seems that in the name of protecting us, they are only representing the profits of big pharma and corporate farming. I strongly feel they are doing us more harm than good.

The system is broken, and I have no idea how to fix it. And even if I did, I'm not powerful enough to make the change.

But in spite of all that, we will make progress. Just not fast enough for me (tomorrow wouldn't be quick enough).

The reason why I came here is to keep up with that progress, and I'm sorry that I came here ranting out of the starting gate.

Bob

Blog Entries

bob-a-rama - I'm glad you came here. We welcome your participation. I wouldn't call it ranting, just a little venting, that's all.

I think the Hearing Restoration Project is a good one. Here's an interesting video about the group for those who may not be familiar:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JLyHSTTUpU and a website for them:

http://hearinghealthfoundation.org/87
    First treatment in 2007. Pioneering ever since.

Barbara

Thanks for understanding, Barbara.

I'm not usually this cranky.

People tell me I should have sued the doctor who misdiagnosed the problem, but I realize he was doing the best he could for me. With his knowledge and training he made the best 'educated guess' as to what was wrong, and he just missed it. But he cared and was trying to help, not hurt.

I've made mistakes with the best of intentions too.

And I'm just not that lawsuit kind of person.

So I focus on reversing the problem instead, and at times I get frustrated that it is taking so long and perhaps a little peeved at the people putting roadblocks in the way.

Perhaps the cure will come overseas first, as some countries seem to have the adventurous spirit that the USA once had. If so, I'll become a medical tourist even if I have to go in debt for it.

Life goes on and we just have to try to enjoy every day to the fullest.

It got up to 80 today, the windows are open, there was a mockingbird singing close enough for me to hear, the blue jays were squawking, I can't hear the buntings or crickets, but I'm glad they are there. I had a good meal, I'm getting over a cold, and my dear wife is here with me. Many have it a lot worse than I.

Bob

Blog Entries

Bob - If you want to talk cranky, call me before 10 AM.

We all have various health problems and I agree that adding roadblocks does nothing to help us. It just adds to the problem especially when there is mounting evidence (thousands of published studies) indicating that our own stem cells are safe.
    First treatment in 2007. Pioneering ever since.

Barbara