Please Note: THIS FORUM IS PATIENT MODERATED AND IS NOT CONNECTED TO ANY CLINIC OR DOCTOR. IF YOU WISH TO CONTACT A CERTAIN DOCTOR OR CLINIC, PLEASE LOOK IN THE ASK THE DOCTOR SECTION FOR DOCTOR OR CLINIC PHONE NUMBERS AND EMAIL ADDRESSES.

Home || Contact Us || Help Registering and Participating || Disclaimer

Nutri-Health Products

Buy 1 Get 1 Free at Puritan's Pride

LivLong – The Ultimate Anti-aging Product

SeaChange Now Offers Life Extension Products

Barbara and Jeannine's Book

Bea Luis Memorial

Thread: STEMCELLREGENMED/Dr. Feinerman opens new clinic

Blog Entries

Default STEMCELLREGENMED/Dr. Feinerman opens new clinic

STEMCELLREGENMED

BURTON FEINERMAN, M.D.

2627 N.E. 203 STREET #207

AVENTURA(MIAMI), FLORIDA 33180

TELEPHONE (305)682-1004 TOLL FREE (855)620-0411

bfeinerman@hotmail.com www.stemcellregenmed.com

STEMCELLREGENMED has moved its center to Aventura(Miami), Florida. We have developed the most advanced technology stem cell and gene therapies in the world to treat serious incurable diseases. Some of our treatments can now be done in the U.S.A.; others are done out of country. In most recent times we have discovered techniques that have helped patients with Parkinson, Tay-Sachs, Alzheimer’s, multiple sclerosis, ALS, brain damage, post stroke, diabetes, chronic kidney disease, COPD, pulmonary hypertension, pulmonary fibrosis, Huntington disease, advanced forms of cancer and heart disease.

We can discuss your condition by telephone consultation, e-mail and soon Skype. Whether you have had the disease a short time or are in a late stage of disease there is always hope that our therapies will help.
    First treatment in 2007. Pioneering ever since.

Barbara

Blog Entries

I posted this information in November, but in the past week, I have had 3
    e-mails from those that think Dr. Feinerman is still with Jouvence. He is not even if Jouvence may be alluding to that.

He has opened up his own clinic in the area between Miami and Ft. Lauderdale. He also continues to work with Dr. Paino in Peru.

Barbara

Default My brother is still in that area of Fl.

I will call him tomorrow to give him the phone number. Saw the video from Angeles Hospital. That's what I wanted to see. My brother has not gotten his oxygen yet and he can still walk and do things. Stem cells at his stage could bring remarkable changes, I just hope he can afford it. If we all have to give him money we will.

Blog Entries

Some patients never require supplemental oxygen. I hope your brother is one of them.

Barbara