Please Note: THIS FORUM IS PATIENT MODERATED AND IS NOT CONNECTED TO ANY CLINIC OR DOCTOR. IF YOU WISH TO CONTACT A CERTAIN DOCTOR OR CLINIC, PLEASE LOOK IN THE ASK THE DOCTOR SECTION FOR DOCTOR OR CLINIC PHONE NUMBERS AND EMAIL ADDRESSES.

Home || Contact Us || Help Registering and Participating || Disclaimer

SeaChange now offers CBD Oil

Barbara and Jeannine's Book

Bea Luis Memorial

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help Please

JasonWheezy - I would strongly recommend that you grill Dr. Perez on what he stated on the video. It needs clarity I would agree.

The ICMS is an independent non profit organization. I do not think they are planning to publish the results as a scientist would do in a publication, but I do not know for sure. The clinical registry will be made available, but I am not sure on what level meaning whether it will be restricted to physicians or if patients can access it as well. The information provided would be kept confidential no matter what as far as who the patient was. The data is to help with determining what methods are working the best for what conditions.

I will contact ICMS and ask for more information.

Just in -
    I already got a response to your question from ICMS. This is from David Audley.

Yes, we are going to publish results. We do not have enough data to speak to anything other than safety, but hope that over the next year, we will be able to publish one to two papers on the data held in the regsitry.
    First treatment in 2007. Pioneering ever since.

Barbara

Default Hello!

JasonWheezy,

Just a brief clarification. Barbara stated (as I did in our video) that improvement is measured on a case by case basis.

In all, the common thread is an improvement in quality of life in patients with chronic/degeneartive diseases. Some patients attribute this to a reduction in their medication requirements, increased energy/stamina, others to a decrease in requirements for supplemental O2, and others in an increase in ejection fraction (CHF patients).

All in all, patients experience a variety of positive effects. However, it is very difficult to determine statistics from such a wide range of conditions. I'd be more than happy to talk to you personally in order to share our experience and answer any questions you may have on the subject, as well as to get more specific on criteria for improvement based on a specific condition.

Have a great day!