Please Note: THIS FORUM IS PATIENT MODERATED AND IS NOT CONNECTED TO ANY CLINIC OR DOCTOR. IF YOU WISH TO CONTACT A CERTAIN DOCTOR OR CLINIC, PLEASE LOOK IN THE ASK THE DOCTOR SECTION FOR DOCTOR OR CLINIC PHONE NUMBERS AND EMAIL ADDRESSES.

Home || Contact Us || Help Registering and Participating || Disclaimer

SeaChange now offers CBD Oil

Barbara and Jeannine's Book

Bea Luis Memorial

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IPS Cells are Safer than Thought

Blog Entries

Default IPS Cells are Safer than Thought

Source: Science Daily October 7, 2011

Stem cells made by reprogramming patients' own cells might one day be used as therapies for a host of diseases, but scientists have feared that dangerous mutations within these cells might be caused by current reprogramming techniques. A sophisticated new analysis of stem cells' DNA finds that such fears may be unwarranted.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...1006125410.htm

"We've shown that the standard reprogramming method can generate induced pluripotent stem cells that have very few DNA structural mutations, which are often linked to dangerous cell changes such as tumorigenesis," said Kristin Baldwin, associate professor at The Scripps Research Institute's Dorris Neuroscience Center and a senior author of the report, which appears in the October 7, 2011 issue of the journal Cell Stem Cell...

Default Where is everyone

I am in total shock that so few posts of late,Has anyone had a stem cell treatment and if so where,I have made up my mind to go to BioRegensis in Las Vegas to have a treatment I know a few on here also went,what is the progress'?
    Also waiting for JC to post after his tests are done in Oct,
    I'll post all progress good or not so good,life's a gamble what better place than Las Vegas

Blog Entries

LLL6521 - That is good news as iPS cells hold great promise in my opinion.
    First treatment in 2007. Pioneering ever since.

Barbara

Hi Nicholas

I went to bioregenesis and got no help yet.Am looking at other avenues.

Default Bri

RDH,How long ago did you go,I was told it can take up to 3 months to see improvment

I am going to probably go to Dr Feinerman once his new clinic opens. I haven't made up my mind totally yet, but I am leaning in that direction.

It has been four & a half months since i had the treatment.Maybe i am just slow.

Default Dr Feinerman

Quote Originally Posted by DonZ View Post
    I am going to probably go to Dr Feinerman once his new clinic opens. I haven't made up my mind totally yet, but I am leaning in that direction.
    Where is Dr Feinerman located and the is cost is reasonable or will it break the bank

Default oops

O.K so I checked out ask the Dr and look's like he's in Fl,long drive so my next question is who has been to Dr F's clinic and any improvement

Maybe, I'm just slow to. I wish I had my money back. It could have been put to better use playing craps.