Please Note: THIS FORUM IS PATIENT MODERATED AND IS NOT CONNECTED TO ANY CLINIC OR DOCTOR. IF YOU WISH TO CONTACT A CERTAIN DOCTOR OR CLINIC, PLEASE LOOK IN THE ASK THE DOCTOR SECTION FOR DOCTOR OR CLINIC PHONE NUMBERS AND EMAIL ADDRESSES.

Home || Contact Us || Help Registering and Participating || Disclaimer

SeaChange now offers CBD Oil

Barbara and Jeannine's Book

Bea Luis Memorial

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone get stem cells from Nepsis? How are they?

Default Re: Hearing Loss

No, I have a son who is ten years old with rather extensive brain damage due to a birth injury. He has had 5 stem cell therapy transplants over the last 7 years already using stem cells derived from human umbilical cord blood. We are looking for something different to see if we can get breakthrough improvements. Thanks for asking. I am familiar with Dr. Payne since he used to be with SRI. Now that he is with Nepsis/Biogenics or whatever their new name is and am going to give the autologous stem cells a try and see what happens.
    Dave Snow

Default the cost

How much can a treatment at nepsis cost?
    I could never afford it.
    I think you have to try all your life and nevewr give up.
    Elisa

Default Nepsis Costa Rica

I couldn't quote you Prices down there because I don't think they are set up there as yet, but would not be shocked to find out that it was at least $8,000+ plus travel costs. It could be more or less however. In Mexico, we would probably be looking at $14,000+ plus travel costs. The price has come down and the stem cells and delivery methods have improved from what I have seen in 7 years.

anyone could update this message from Nepsis?

6) Are you or can you treat sensory neural hearing loss with adult autologous stem cells? If not, do you expect to in the next year? Do you know of any doctors treating hearing loss at this point, if Nepsis does not?

Actually, we have two patients with sensory neural hearing loss who will be undergoing stem cell treatment in the next two months. The approach is unique and proprietary, so I can't get into specifics at this time.