Please Note: THIS FORUM IS PATIENT MODERATED AND IS NOT CONNECTED TO ANY CLINIC OR DOCTOR. IF YOU WISH TO CONTACT A CERTAIN DOCTOR OR CLINIC, PLEASE LOOK IN THE ASK THE DOCTOR SECTION FOR DOCTOR OR CLINIC PHONE NUMBERS AND EMAIL ADDRESSES.

Home || Contact Us || Help Registering and Participating || Disclaimer

SeaChange now offers CBD Oil

Barbara and Jeannine's Book

Bea Luis Memorial

Thread: Meeting Nassin

Default Meeting Nassin

Yesterday, I was honored to be able to spend part of my day with Nassin. For those of you that have read the book Jeannine and I wrote, you will know what an important figure he is in the Pioneer movement. He looked fantastic and said he was feeling very good. He just completed an extensive chelation treatment and watches his diet closely. He has had three autologous treatments from Dr. Fernandez. He told me that treatments 1 and 3 gave him the most benefit. Treatment number two did not give him any noticeable help. He continues to not need O2 most of the time and travels all over the world. The big 80 is coming up for him. He is truly an inspiration. Mysty119 was with me and that added to the fun. She is a very nice lady and I was pleased to spend time with her and her husband also.
    First treatment in 2007. Pioneering ever since.

Barbara

Default Barb

Awww, Barb---thank you. Seems we have a mutual admiration going on here. I had been counting down the days and so looking forward to meeting both you and Jeannine and was sad that Jeannine couldn't make it. But to meet THEE Nassin---that was icing on the cake!!!! What a truly nice man he is. He looked so incredible and what an interesting man to talk with!!!!
    We thoroughly enjoyed the company of you and your husband and your dogs and I am honored that I got to be a cellmate of yours!!
    It was truly an exciting trip for me!!!
    Take care, Bea
    Had Autologous Stem Cell Treatment August 7th, 2008.
    Had Autologous Stem Cell Treatment February 20th, 2009.