Please Note: THIS FORUM IS PATIENT MODERATED AND IS NOT CONNECTED TO ANY CLINIC OR DOCTOR. IF YOU WISH TO CONTACT A CERTAIN DOCTOR OR CLINIC, PLEASE LOOK IN THE ASK THE DOCTOR SECTION FOR DOCTOR OR CLINIC PHONE NUMBERS AND EMAIL ADDRESSES.

Home || Contact Us || Help Registering and Participating || Disclaimer

SeaChange now offers CBD Oil

Barbara and Jeannine's Book

Bea Luis Memorial

Thread: HTML Code is off

Default HTML Code is off

I am new to the forum and I am having trouble accessing websites while viewing the dialogs. I notice that my settings show "HTML code is off." How do I turn this on?
    Terry L
    Caregiver for spouse with COPD

Blog Entries

I have no clue, but I will forward the question to Technocracy. He is the forum administrator.
    First treatment in 2007. Pioneering ever since.

Barbara

That issue is most likely from an update that changed a setting on either your browser or your antivirus. Odds are it was an update to your browser that did it.

The HTML is turned off to prevent the posting of executables or other malicious code. This setting being on or off only affects code on the forums.

Problems with links when you open a new window is indicative of a browser security setting.