Please Note: THIS FORUM IS PATIENT MODERATED AND IS NOT CONNECTED TO ANY CLINIC OR DOCTOR. IF YOU WISH TO CONTACT A CERTAIN DOCTOR OR CLINIC, PLEASE LOOK IN THE ASK THE DOCTOR SECTION FOR DOCTOR OR CLINIC PHONE NUMBERS AND EMAIL ADDRESSES.

Home || Contact Us || Help Registering and Participating || Disclaimer

SeaChange now offers CBD Oil

Barbara and Jeannine's Book

Bea Luis Memorial

Thread: 1 Year Later Stem Cell Paste Injection For Nerve Pain

Blog Entries

Smile 1 Year Later Stem Cell Paste Injection For Nerve Pain

Hello Everyone, it's been awhile since my last update. On January 15, 2017, I had a stem cell paste injection for pudendal neuralgia. Dr. Todd Malan of Scottsdale, AS harvested the stem cells through a mini-liposuction. The stem cells were separated, counted, & formed into a paste without any chemicals or added ingredients. This stem cell paste injection stays at the injection site for 2 years. The stem cells will be healing & combating pain/inflammation. Dr. Malan is the 1st physician worldwide to treat pudendal neuropathy with adipose stem cell paste injection. I'm happy to say that I have remained pain free for the past year! I also received another stem cell paste injection into my bulging lumbar disc. I no longer have painful sciatica & tingling in my lower leg. I'm planning on another stem cell paste injection into my knees & hips in 2018. For I suffer with arthritis. This stem cell paste injection can grow new cartilage for joints. It can also heal bulging/ruptured disc. I'm so happy that God led me to stem cell therapy & Dr. Malan's clinic. If anyone would like to contact me regarding my experience with stem cell therapy, call me at 770-632-4447. Take care.......Peggy Rogers

Blog Entries

Thank you for the update! I am so glad to hear that you are continuing to do well. You truly are a great Pioneer peg. You never gave up no matter how tough things got and finally, you have found a treatment that is working well for you. Music to my ears.
    First treatment in 2007. Pioneering ever since.

Barbara