Please Note: THIS FORUM IS PATIENT MODERATED AND IS NOT CONNECTED TO ANY CLINIC OR DOCTOR. IF YOU WISH TO CONTACT A CERTAIN DOCTOR OR CLINIC, PLEASE LOOK IN THE ASK THE DOCTOR SECTION FOR DOCTOR OR CLINIC PHONE NUMBERS AND EMAIL ADDRESSES.

Home || Contact Us || Help Registering and Participating || Disclaimer

SeaChange now offers CBD Oil

Barbara and Jeannine's Book

Bea Luis Memorial

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: stem cell foetal therapy

Default stem cell foetal therapy

hello, stem cell fœtal repar the brain damage and system vernous?

the clinical in ukraine em ceel
    infinity clinique, uctc ect

thank you

Blog Entries

I didn't see anything mentioned about treating your condition on the EmCell site or the Infinity Clinic website.
    First treatment in 2007. Pioneering ever since.

Barbara

Default stem cell neural

what stem cell neural
    the most effective
    the current time please ?

stem cell embyonnaire ?

stem cell foetal ,?, for regeneration the system nervous SNC ?

Best reguard

i had two proposal clinic therapy for my probleme off drugs:

ukraine kiev :uctclinique.com : therapy proposing: stem cell foetal 8OOO USD

usa staimed : Stem cell embryonnaire 6 injections 20 OOO USD

I DO NOT KNOW choose the therapy is different

thank you

Blog Entries

Are you able to find out if any of these clinics have other patients you could speak with? Have any of them done any studies or follow up on patients? It's not a good idea to just blindly accept their word that the treatment will help you and is safe. Start doing some research into these clinics and the types of therapy they offer by doing an internet search. There is a risk with these types of stem cells, however, some companies such as Nu-Tech have been using embryonic stem cells for years with apparently no safety issues.

If you are satisfied that the treatments are safe and have the money without going into great debt or causing a hardship on you, then you may want to go ahead with treatment. Also, you should ask questions about the infusions. Are they intranasal, spinal, IV, or what?

Barbara

Quote Originally Posted by barbara View Post
    Are you able to find out if any of these clinics have other patients you could speak with? Have any of them done any studies or follow up on patients? It's not a good idea to just blindly accept their word that the treatment will help you and is safe. Start doing some research into these clinics and the types of therapy they offer by doing an internet search. There is a risk with these types of stem cells, however, some companies such as Nu-Tech have been using embryonic stem cells for years with apparently no safety issues.

If you are satisfied that the treatments are safe and have the money without going into great debt or causing a hardship on you, then you may want to go ahead with treatment. Also, you should ask questions about the infusions. Are they intranasal, spinal, IV, or what?
    I can not find any information about the clinic in Ukraine, no witness, a lot of criticism on the internet.
    I'm lost so much that I'm addicted to 2 drugs, it will not indicate how to do
    What person or organization could inform me to avoid making mistakes?

Blog Entries

A lot of criticism is a red flag. Getting stem cell therapy while addicted to drugs would probably be a waste of time and money. Hopefully, you can deal with your addiction and then move forward if you feel therapy will help you.

Barbara

Hello, I would like to know a list of serious and reliable clinic, Ukraine if possible or other

Blog Entries

I really don't know of any in the area. Sorry.

Barbara

Are fetal and embryonic stem cells really effective, is there evidence?