Please Note: THIS FORUM IS PATIENT MODERATED AND IS NOT CONNECTED TO ANY CLINIC OR DOCTOR. IF YOU WISH TO CONTACT A CERTAIN DOCTOR OR CLINIC, PLEASE LOOK IN THE ASK THE DOCTOR SECTION FOR DOCTOR OR CLINIC PHONE NUMBERS AND EMAIL ADDRESSES.

Home || Contact Us || Help Registering and Participating || Disclaimer

SeaChange now offers CBD Oil

Barbara and Jeannine's Book

Bea Luis Memorial

Thread: Systemic or localized effect?

Default Systemic or localized effect?

Are stem cells best systemic or is there any articles proving a localized shot effect? And how about prp treatment...
    Last edited by Daveee; 01-04-2016 at 10:07 PM.

Daveee - I think that's a good question for the host of Ask the Doctor to explain to us in simple terms. I will submit it to him. Thank you.
    First treatment in 2007. Pioneering ever since.

Barbara

Quote Originally Posted by barbara View Post
    Daveee - I think that's a good question for the host of Ask the Doctor to explain to us in simple terms. I will submit it to him. Thank you.
    Awesome, thank you Barbara! I'll be waiting patiently and eagerly for an answer although I did find a publication stating that prp is systemic but it is best that the shots are some what local to your injury or desired place you're trying to recover.
    Last edited by Daveee; 01-04-2016 at 10:31 PM.

I do agree with that, however, I think it will be interesting to see how the doctor responds. My dog is getting stem cell therapy this week. They will do both an IV and separate injections to her joints. The vet said they are finding that overall that elicits the best response.

Barbara

Quote Originally Posted by barbara View Post
    I do agree with that, however, I think it will be interesting to see how the doctor responds. My dog is getting stem cell therapy this week. They will do both an IV and separate injections to her joints. The vet said they are finding that overall that elicits the best response.
    That is one lucky dog!

Actually, my husband and I feel like we are the lucky ones having been able to adopt her. She was returned to the Humane Society 3 times for poor behavior. She only has one ear and a huge scar down one side of her body. We also found out through her pre treatment X-rays that she had been shot twice with pellets before we got her. We've had her 10 years. She's now 13 and one of the best dogs we have ever had. No behavior issues whatsoever!

Barbara

Default Systemic or local ?

Dave,
    I would like to share with you about my recent stem cell paste injection. I lived in chronic neuropathic pelvic pain for the past 20years. I developed pudendal neuropathy after a vaginal hysterectomy due to an abscess complication. I've tried everything from surgery, medications, nerve blocks, neurostimulators, cryosurgery, radio frequency, injections, and intrathecal pump. The only thing that relieved my pain is stem cell therapy. This month, I received a injection of stem cell paste. The stem cells will stay at that injection site for 2years. The stem cells will expand to 4cm. The stem cells will contain a very high concentration of stem cells. The stem cells will be healing and combating inflammation/ pain. There are no additives, chemicals, enzymes, or other substances are in the stem cell paste. Dr. Todd Malan of Scottsdale AZ harvested 70million stem cells from my abdominal adipose tissue through a mini lipo-suction. Then the stem cells are separated & counted by computerized equipment. It has been 13days since the stem cell paste injection. I only feel pressure, tingling, and mild pelvic spasms. Which Dr. Malan told me that this is normal after a injection. Dr. Malan told me that this stem cell paste injection can also be injected into any disc or joint. Even if the disc is bulging, herniated, ruptured, or degenerative. Even if there is no cartilage in the joint. The stem cells will heal the disc problems. The stem cells will grow new cartilage for that joint. If you would like more information about the stem cell paste injection, please send me a message. Also you can read of a news article on a Brentwood woman who walks again after receiving stem cell therapy by Dr.Todd Malan.
    http://www.wsmv.com/story/337884245/...cell-treatment.