Please Note: THIS FORUM IS PATIENT MODERATED AND IS NOT CONNECTED TO ANY CLINIC OR DOCTOR. IF YOU WISH TO CONTACT A CERTAIN DOCTOR OR CLINIC, PLEASE LOOK IN THE ASK THE DOCTOR SECTION FOR DOCTOR OR CLINIC PHONE NUMBERS AND EMAIL ADDRESSES.

Home || Contact Us || Help Registering and Participating || Disclaimer

SeaChange now offers CBD Oil

Barbara and Jeannine's Book

Bea Luis Memorial

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post Adult Stem Cell Procedure Update

Thank you for sharing the great news Frankie! Itís definitely important to let all of those suffering from Parkinsonís know that effective treatment is available! I know of another clinic called Stem Cell of America that has had many successes with Parkinsonís patients as well!

Blog Entries

Default Reply

It will be a year Thanksgiving since my stem cell procedure. I have more energy and noticed improvement in my symptoms. The disease still is progressing, but I feel like it is doing it at a much slower rate. I am better than I was before the procedure. I am glad I did it. I want people to know it is a treatment not a cure. It helped me. It may not be the best treatment for some people. I will do it again as finances allow.

Blog Entries

Thank you Frankie for letting us know how you are doing. I am very glad to hear from you!
    First treatment in 2007. Pioneering ever since.

Barbara