Please Note: THIS FORUM IS PATIENT MODERATED AND IS NOT CONNECTED TO ANY CLINIC OR DOCTOR. IF YOU WISH TO CONTACT A CERTAIN DOCTOR OR CLINIC, PLEASE LOOK IN THE ASK THE DOCTOR SECTION FOR DOCTOR OR CLINIC PHONE NUMBERS AND EMAIL ADDRESSES.

Home || Contact Us || Help Registering and Participating || Disclaimer

SeaChange now offers CBD Oil

Barbara and Jeannine's Book

Bea Luis Memorial

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Post Adult Stem Cell Procedure Update

Blog Entries

Default Post Adult Stem Cell Procedure Update

It has been a little over a month since my procedure. I have my life back. Most of my Parkinson's symptoms, diskinesia, distonia, and cognitive fog are not nearly as bad. Some days I do not even think about my Parkinson's. My mask is gone, I think clearly, I am not constantly sleepy. I do not involuntarily jerk to the point people notice. The only disappointment is that I still do not have better finger dexterity in my right hand. All in all, I am very pleased and would do it again in a heartbeat.

Blog Entries

Frankie - Thank you for sharing the good news. May you continue to enjoy all your improvements!
    First treatment in 2007. Pioneering ever since.

Barbara

Default Thread: Post Adult Stem Cell Procedure Update

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    It has been a little over a month since my procedure. I have my life back. Most of my Parkinson's symptoms, diskinesia, distonia, and cognitive fog are not nearly as bad. Some days I do not even think about my Parkinson's. My mask is gone, I think clearly, I am not constantly sleepy. I do not involuntarily jerk to the point people notice. The only disappointment is that I still do not have better finger dexterity in my right hand. All in all, I am very pleased and would do it again in a heartbeat.

Hi Frankie,

Nice to hear your progress. where did you take this treatment? and was it your own stem cells? what is the cost?

Thanks,
    Sandy

Blog Entries

Default Stem cell results

I drove on the interstate freeway alone today. I have not been able to do that in T least 3 years. I had the procedure done at Regen Center located in Santo Domingo. It cost me $8800 dollars including lodging in a 5 star hotel. They met us at the airport and made sure we were well taken care of during our stay. I am me again. I do not know how long this will last, but it was worth it. I will do it again if I need to in the future.

Blog Entries

Way to go Frankie! Confidence is another benefit of stem cell treatment. You proved it by driving on the freeway alone. May the improvements for you just keep coming.

Barbara

Default Eric

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    How are you doing now Frankie?

Blog Entries

Default Update

I am doing very well. I feel like a miracle.

Thanks for sharing your great news!

Blog Entries

Default Procedure update

It has been about five months since my stem cell procedure. I believe the improvements have leveled off. I enjoy life and Parkinson's no longer has center stage. I hope I stay this way for a long time. I am so glad I took this step with the adult stem cell procedure.

Blog Entries

AWESOME Frankie! So glad to hear that you were able to give PD the boot off center stage.

Barbara