Please Note: THIS FORUM IS PATIENT MODERATED AND IS NOT CONNECTED TO ANY CLINIC OR DOCTOR. IF YOU WISH TO CONTACT A CERTAIN DOCTOR OR CLINIC, PLEASE LOOK IN THE ASK THE DOCTOR SECTION FOR DOCTOR OR CLINIC PHONE NUMBERS AND EMAIL ADDRESSES.

Home || Contact Us || Help Registering and Participating || Disclaimer

SeaChange now offers CBD Oil

Barbara and Jeannine's Book

Bea Luis Memorial

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: rheumatoid arthritis

Default rheumatoid arthritis

can anyone with Rheumatoid arthritis give me feedback on stem cell therapy? what type of stem cell ?results?
    is it worth doing ? all the clinics say its excellent but i havent had the oportunity to speak with any RA patients
    greatly appreciate any feedback shuggy

Blog Entries

I hope you get some feedback, but I will also submit this for next month's Ask the Doctor host.
    First treatment in 2007. Pioneering ever since.

Barbara

Blog Entries

Default I have OA not RA and had SCT in 2011 and am much improved.

I have Osteo-arthritis in my hands and toes (hallux rigidus) and it was so painful that I almost could not walk some days. bending my toes to walk was very painful. I had SCT in 2011 and today I take no medication at all, not even aspirin. I am 65 years old and fell better than I did 20 years ago.

Default RA

Quote Originally Posted by barbara View Post
    I hope you get some feedback, but I will also submit this for next month's Ask the Doctor host.
    that would be fantastic barbara to get feedback for RA and stem cell
    many thanks

Blog Entries

Kenwest - Where did you have treatment? Sounds like it was very successful.

Barbara

Blog Entries

Default Answer to Barbara's question "Where did I receive treatment for COPD?"

Barbara,

So sorry to mis-lead you. I do not nor have I ever had COPD. I am a representative of a stem cell lab that treats COPD. We have had great success with only one treatment. I think it is because we deliver so many more cells than other protocols out there. It really does make a difference how these cells are processed.
    stemcellenthusiaist

Blog Entries

Kenwest - I never asked a question about COPD. The question asked was about RA. You replied that you did not have RA but were treated successfully for osteoarthritis. Are you now saying that you did not have treatment yourself?

Barbara

Blog Entries

Default Sorry, I am the one confused.

I am sorry again. Yes in 2011 I was part of a group who "donated' belly fat (adipose-derived) stem cells for a university study for stem cells & diabetes. This was a lab study and they only needed a few cells so they gave us back the rest of our cells IV. Why not? I wasn't even thinking about my arthritis, but months later my wife noticed that I wasn't complaining like I usually did about my toes hurting all the time. She is a massage therapist and took my toes through a range of motion and there was no pain! I hadn't even realized that the pain was gone.

This was in 2011 and I have had no problems since. I had been diagnosed with hallux rigidus in my great toes in my mid 30's and it got progressively worse. I was in orthopedic implant sales and spoke with several of my "friend" doctors about doing surgery and they all advised that I wait until the pain was so bad that I just couldn't go on. The surgery is such that you don't really get much relief and your toe no longer bends which really affects your gait. So I just limped along trying to not think about it, taking NSAIDS for pain.

I am now 65 and take nothing for arthritis pain, not even aspirin. My fingers still swell and get stiff in colder months but no real pain.
    stemcellenthusiaist

Quote Originally Posted by Kenwest View Post
    Barbara,

So sorry to mis-lead you. I do not nor have I ever had COPD. I am a representative of a stem cell lab that treats COPD. We have had great success with only one treatment. I think it is because we deliver so many more cells than other protocols out there. It really does make a difference how these cells are processed.

Where do you work as a representative of a stem cell lab that treats COPD?

Blog Entries

Default Global Alliance for Regenerative Medicine

I represent the Global Alliance for Regenerative Medicine in Roatan, Honduras. It was founded by Dr. James Andrews the "father" of Sports Medicine. The clinic is associated with the Autonomous University of Honduras Medical School and the clinic is staffed by US and Honduran doctors. For COPD we call the head of Pulmonology at the University to treat these patients.

The whole procedure takes about 3 hours and is a short trip from the US. We have treated several COPD patients and they have all responded well. One patient got off of all supplemental oxygen after 7 weeks. Others have reduced they O2 supplement by 50% or more. It is a lifestyle change. One patient states that he can walk around the shopping mall all day with his wife and not get tired.

I have many scholarly articles about the use of stem cells for COPD. If you want them just email me at stemcells@yahoo.com.
    stemcellenthusiaist