Please Note: THIS FORUM IS PATIENT MODERATED AND IS NOT CONNECTED TO ANY CLINIC OR DOCTOR. IF YOU WISH TO CONTACT A CERTAIN DOCTOR OR CLINIC, PLEASE LOOK IN THE ASK THE DOCTOR SECTION FOR DOCTOR OR CLINIC PHONE NUMBERS AND EMAIL ADDRESSES.

Home || Contact Us || Help Registering and Participating || Disclaimer

SeaChange now offers CBD Oil

Barbara and Jeannine's Book

Bea Luis Memorial

Thread: Salt Pipe

Blog Entries

Default Salt Pipe

Anyone with lung disease use a salt pipe? I use one when I feel a bit constricted and find that it works very well. About 20-30 minutes of use while watching the TV seems to do the trick. I usually feel much better quite rapidly.
    First treatment in 2007. Pioneering ever since.

Barbara

Default salt pipe

I just started looking into salt therapy.
    I would also like any feed back.
    Thanks
    Pauline

Blog Entries

This is the one I use.

http://www.isabellacatalog.com/produ...ant=5080024387

If you have a salt cave in your area, I've found them to be very therapuetic as well. The nice thing about the salt pipe though is that it's simple to use, you can use it in your own home and once you purchase it, the salt lasts a very long time.

Barbara

Default Therapipe Salt Pipe

Therapipe is my favorite salt pipe. It's small, lightweight & made from a material that's healthy. Price is about $15. I've used a salt pipe on/off for past 3+ years & find they work very well. I've also gone to many 'salt cave' sessions & now have a little saline machine I use at night. Love all except for the heavy ceramic pipes that cost around $30-$40. Therapipe fits easily in handbag without so much added weight & bulk. I use it often when in the car.

Blog Entries

Patti - Is this what you are talking about? It's considerably more than $15.00 so I'm not sure this is the one you mentioned.

http://therapipe.com/

Barbara

Default Salt Pipe

Quote Originally Posted by barbara View Post
    Patti - Is this what you are talking about? It's considerably more than $15.00 so I'm not sure this is the one you mentioned.

http://therapipe.com/
    No...I had to hunt but found it! Google: therapipe2
    It's same company & why they list them separately I don't know! It's still $14.95...Amazon has it for $17.95. Sorry I don't know how to post links. 😔

Blog Entries

Thanks for clearing that up! To post links, you can just copy and paste the link in your comments.

Barbara

Default salt pipe

Quote Originally Posted by yetmost View Post
    I just started looking into salt therapy.
    I would also like any feed back.
    Thanks
    Pauline
    I just wanted to thank everyone for the helpful information.
    Pauline